Scoil Íosagáin Infant School,
Spa Glen, Mallow, Co. Cork. Tel. No. 022-42766
Senior Infant Book List 2017 - 2018
* Denotes book rental books available in school in September - on payment of €8 per pupil
if desired i.e. optional
PRICE Book rental Scheme
(Available in school)
Readers Folens Reading Zone:
* The Big Horse €5.80 Rental
* What A Mess €5.80 Rental
* Stop That Dog €5.80 Rental
Activity Book for readers combined 4-6 (3-in-one) Folens €9.70
Sounds in Action – Senior Infants (Folens) €7.60
Penmanship: Ready to Write B1 (Edco) €6.50
4 thin dry wipe whiteboard markers (non permanent) €1.50 each
(labelled with child’s name on each)
Maths: Planet Maths Senior Infants (Folans)
(2 books in pack) €11.95
Gaeilge: Bua na Cainte Workbook B (Edco) €9.50
Religion:Grow in Love Senior Infants €8.99
Science: Unlocking SESE Senior Infants (Folens) €8.60
Music: D Grade Tin Whistle
- 4 Red triangular pencils
- Sharpener (Large triangular sharpener)
- Thick twistable crayons in a pencil case with pupils name on each twistable crayon
- 1 x 120 page copy
- 2 blank copy
- 4 x 15A copies
- 3 x A4 envelope folders with fastener
- Scrap book (32 page approximately)
- 2 Large Pritt Sticks (labelled with child’s name)
- 2 x A5 sized plastic transparent envelope (for cut out words)
LABEL ALL BOOKS ON FRONT COVER PLEASE
€25-requested in envelope attached clearly marked with child’s name to be given to class teacher on 1st day. This covers art materials and photocopying.
The following are important points:
- Please bring all books to school clearly labelled with child’s name and room number on the first day on return. Books are to be put in a labelled plastic bag to allow teacher to sort all books on return day to school. Please cover books in plastic to allow child to recognise books. Label child’s name on front cover of books for ease of distributing in class.
- Label child’s uniform, tracksuit top and coat.
- School doors open at 9:00 a.m. and school finishes at 1:40 p.m.
- Parents are advised to leave your children in school just in time for opening to allow pupil to line up in yard.
- Healthy lunches are requested as we are a healthy school. Fizzy drinks, crisps, salty foods are not allowed. Children cannot manage yogurt in school. A drink preferably water, one piece of fruit and veg and one sandwich are sufficient.
- Feasta Fun Friday is our treat day – a small chocolate treat on Fridays only.
- Books, tracksuit and school tie are available in Philips Book Shop in Mallow.
- Please keep a change of clothes for your child in his/her school bag, clearly marked with your child’s name. Due to shortage of storage in presses in classroom we request that change of clothes in the event of accident would be kept in his/her schoolbag.